You can’t run a successful sales team in the Internet age by using spreadsheets or legacy tools when your competition uses Salesforce.com, the world’s most successful CRM solution, nor can you simply implement a CRM system without giving serious thought to your industry, your sales process and your sales team. Yet many companies do just that, and their sales suffer because of poor system adoption, technical distractions and lack of communication. Well-documented standard operating procedures and thorough user training can easily resolve these issues.
Salesforce.com will drive your sales force to follow proven sales processes that result in predictable sales outcomes, while improving communication and increasing visibility into opportunities.
Your sales team will focus on activities that provide results and spend less time on activities that don’t generate sales.
You can’t compete in the fast-paced world of today without an effective CRM system, and Salesforce.com is the choice of the most successful organizations in any industry.
We can help you make your Salesforce.com implementation a success by putting your company and your industry first, and then adapting your implementation to maximize user acceptance and to ensure that your sales and marketing teams align with your strategic objectives. We can help by:
- Automating communications with existing customers and new leads
- Developing lead nurturing plans for passive leads
- Managing migration or implementation plans for your move to Salesforce.com
- Integrating third party applications that improve the effectiveness of Salesforce.com in your environment
- Training your sales and marketing teams
- Creating dashboards or customized reports
- Crafting sales campaigns and processes, web-to-lead forms, workflow triggers and other sales response tools to improve speed and efficiency